Wednesday 20 March 2013

Adventure Cove at RWS

The Adventure Cove in Resorts World Sentosa (RWS). What to do one a bright sunny and warm day? Head down to the Adventure Cove in RWS. It is conveniently located within RWS, just slightly after the SEA Aquarium. As we were there during the March school holidays, the place was pretty crowded. If you have family members not swimming, you can look for a nice cosy corner to put your barangs. It's a great place for family and friends to get-together.
 
 

We had to queue to play the slides.




Mommy and Daddy tried snorkelling. I backed out last minute. Even though I do not know how to swim, but with the life jacket, I could float. However, I'm still scared... this is one of my fears... and I'm scared of the fish coming close to me. Yes, in this area, you can swim right beside the fish!

It seemed like I'm swimming with the stingrays right? I am actually at the rapid river, from here, I can see another portion of a huge tank, where there are stingrays.. there are some people inside the huge area, touching the stingrays too..

The Blu Water Bay, aka wave pool. I enjoyed this wave pool. The waves are huge and when we are holding to the floats, we flowed with the waves.. but the ground is pretty rough. I had a few abrasions on my knees! Be careful when u are near the shallow portion of the waters...

We are thinking of going there to celebrate my next birthday... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment