Monday 2 September 2013

The Piano Guys. Live in Singapore!

It was a long awaited concert. When mommy told me "The Piano Guys" were coming to Singapore, I was so thrilled! I have been seeing them playing beautiful songs at magnificent places on You Tube. And they are coming here! And best of all, mommy was willing to bring me to watch them!!
 

 
I could relate the songs which The Piano Guys (TPG) performed to the names. I was really excited during the entire performance! (=u=) I now know how the group started, why the name "The Piano Guys" and Steven the Cello guy in the team too.. The performance was indeed "ICE CREAM TO MY EARS!"

And I got to meet "The Piano Guys" in person! Although there's school the following day, but I really wanted to have their autographs.. and see them face to face! Jon asked me how was the concert. When he heard that we enjoyed it, he said that was all that mattered to them. I felt really happy and touched that he is such a humble person! Jon, you play really beautiful and special music!! Steven has a really cool cello, which would record, and it seemed like there are many cellos playing at the same time... wow!!

After queuing for an hour, I got my CD authographed! Thanks Piano Guys...
One of my favourite pieces is the TITANIUM.... The video's taken at Bryce Canyon National Park, Utah, where TPG come from.... check out the video!

No comments:

Post a Comment