Tuesday 23 October 2012

HK Disneyland

Yeah! Hong Kong Disneyland... here we come! This is the 2nd time I've visited this place.. :) October is the month where Halloween is celebrated. Disneyland was decorated with the Halloween theme when we were there. There was special meet at greet sessions at night where the characters were dressed in Halloween costumes! And the park was opened later too. We spent the whole day in Disneyland. Yeah, an entire day, from 10am till 11pm! I was so tired that I fell asleep on our way out, and daddy carried me all the way back to our hotel in Mongkok.




I played the Kinect Disneyland game at home before. The game felt so real... From the backdrop of the Disneyland at the main entrance, to the train stations, and the main street. It's exactly the same as the real thing!







 
 







Disneyland staff were very friendly to us. When we were having our dinner in one of the restaurants, a lady played games with me... and gave me lots of stickers as souvenirs.

No comments:

Post a Comment