Wednesday 31 October 2012

Ocean Park

We visited Ocean Park too. During the Halloween Special, the park is divided into two portions. The usual Ocean Park, and the 'ghostly' Ocean Park. There are many attractions, where extra ticket is needed to enter. The attractions looked really scary.. these attractions only open at night. Most people came to the park well dressed to the theme. Halloween is greatly celebrated in Hong Kong. I think it would be really fun entering the attractions to scare ourselves one in a while... :)












I won this Ocean Park pillow.. I managed to pop the balloon using the dart!

It was my 1st time taking this ride. I'm just tall enough for the ride... 1.2m. Daddy did not ride with us.  So, mommy and I rode it. It was fun.. and I rode it again all by myself! Wheeee!!






No comments:

Post a Comment